Low Carb Discovery Session 30 min
Complimentary Zoom webinar, “The Many Ways to Live a Low Carb Life” and Q&A to help prospective participants understand what this eating pattern is about: Low Carb, Very Low Carb (Keto), ADAPT program, Carnivore. How to back in? Am I ready to change? Alcohol? Prior to Session 1, payment of program fees and completed Terms of Service and Health History by each participant. Class size 4-98 people for the Discovery Session.
This sign up is for the coordinator for the group. Please included company or organization name, plus the physical location address. Also included any other information you’d like for us to know.
- Class size 4 – 10 people
- $100/person for 6 weeks
- A trip charge will accompany in person group coaching
- Prior to Session 1, participants pay program fees; agree and sign individual Terms of Service; and complete a health history.
- Six 1-hour weekly sessions ($400 value/person)
- Didactic, food demo, interactive discussion, and/or Q&A.
- All didactic sessions will be via Zoom unless otherwise arrange.
- Weekly 20-minute individual coaching sessions for 6 weeks ($300 value/person)
- All individual coaching sessions will be via phone or Zoom unless otherwise arranged.
- A trip charge will accompany in person individual coaching
- Participants are encouraged to sign up for newsletter, free eBook-Seven Steps to a Low Carb Life and recipe book at MJ-theketocoach.com
- Participants are encouraged to use the Carb Manager app for tracking macronutrients
- Weekly infographics on topics such as carbohydrate metabolism, cholesterol, and sleep